Full-time employment – Location: Remote
Brainreader is one of the most exciting MedTech companies thanks to the Neuroreader® software, an assessment tool for healthcare professionals. Neuroreader® helps improve the lives of patients with brain disorders by assisting the medical staff in discovering otherwise overlooked diseases and ensuring patients quick and correct medical treatment. Through its work, Brainreader aims to provide quantifiable and accurate insight into the brain. Read more about Brainreader.
- MR Technologist background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven pre-sales skills: minimum of 4 or more years of experience presenting and demonstrating medical imaging software solutions
- A complete and thorough understanding of the workflow, needs and challenges facing today’s complex medical imaging organizations
- Experience on stage, in webinars, and presenting/communicating to large audiences
- Exceptional communication skills in demonstrating relevant value and key differentiators in a way that’s compelling and memorable
- Experience with PACS and Neuroimaging (or understanding of Neuro anatomy and physiology)
- Partner with sales representatives to develop and execute an effective selling strategy for each opportunity
- Proficiency with Brainreader’s application and the willingness to broaden your expertise as we continue to develop solutions
- Discover and document customer’s goals, workflows, business and clinical challenges and opportunities to link these back to the value of our software
- Create compelling, credible, and persuasive software demonstrations and presentations to business and clinical leaders
- Develop expert level knowledge of all Brainreader solutions and establish yourself as both a domain and solution expert in the eyes of your audiences
- Liaise with Product Development team to enhance Brainreader products with new features that anticipate customer and market needs
- Stay current on trends impacting healthcare and competitive analyses to properly position Brainreader’s differentiators
- Support Marketing events like user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Provide leadership on RFP/RFI responses
- Maintain and enhance pre-sales demonstration environments and materials
- Pursue a program of self-development using selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.