- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Brainreader collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Brainreader with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use forms on our website e.g., Careers or Contact Us
Brainreader may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Brainreader collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with response to the questions you have asked us
- Support you and our products
- For marketing purposes
How do we store your data?
Brainreader securely stores your data at our helpdesk software, where only employees with a legitimate work responsibility have access.
Brainreader will keep your name and contact information 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by digitally removing the data from our helpdesk.
Brainreader would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Brainreader from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Brainreader Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Brainreader would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Brainreader for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Brainreader correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Brainreader to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Brainreader erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Brainreader restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object Brainreader’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Brainreader transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
+01 (888) 994 4861
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Brainreader uses Cookiebot to be GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) compliant and follow the ePrivacy Directive (ePR).
See further below for more details.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Identifying potential customers
- Sending you personalized advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Brainreader uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising and Marketing – Brainreader uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Brainreader sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Statistical – Brainreader uses these cookies to collection information about how you uses our website, and what you looks for.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us at:
+01 (888) 994 4861
Or write to us at:
Ny Carlsberg Vej 80
1760 København V
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Brainreader has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the “Datatilsynet” at https://www.datatilsynet.dk/kontakt
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
Last updated: 1 September, 2022