Customer Success Manager (East)
Full-time employment – Location: Remote – Travel required: Up to 30%
Brainreader is one of the most exciting MedTech companies thanks to the Neuroreader® software, an assessment tool for healthcare professionals. Neuroreader® helps improve the lives of patients with brain disorders by assisting the medical staff in discovering otherwise overlooked diseases and ensuring patients quick and correct medical treatment. Through its work, Brainreader aims to provide quantifiable and accurate insight into the brain. Read more about Brainreader.
Brainreader is looking for a dedicated customer advocate that has proven experience building strong relationships.
This individual will be responsible for deeply penetrating customer accounts to ensure they are seeing success with the products they have purchased. This includes proactively identifying areas within the account that may need additional training or additional attention to ensure their goals are being met.
This individual will need to have a concrete understanding of our product suite and engage customers regularly to continue driving value. Performing analysis on customer portfolios will be key in this position as the Customer Success Manager is responsible for customer retention and product adoption. This requires close collaboration with cross-functional teams such as Support, Implementations, and Product Development.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with assigned customers.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging their purchased products/features and finding value in our services.
- Evaluate and analyze a customer’s needs and ensure customer goals are being met.
- Able to lead the project from the installations to the go live,
- Become a Brainreader product expert and educate customers on best practices.
- Collaborate with Sales, Support, Implementation, and Products to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Proactively identify areas within a customer account that may need additional training or attention.
- Properly manage account retention
- Be the project lead of new installations and upgrades from kick off to go live.
- Reports to the Director of Professional Services
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success or Account Management in Healthcare or IT related field.
- Possess strong phone, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, self-motivated, and a true team player.
- Experience working with senior and executive-level customer contacts.
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills.
- Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it with business value.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- HIPAA Training
Pls use CSM-E as reference in your resume.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.