Inside Sales Executive
Full-time employment – Location: Remote
This is an outstanding opportunity to excel in a career with a company that offers unlimited growth and earning potential if you possess Healthcare capital equipment and solution sales experience with a demonstrated track record of quota busting success.
Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission with accelerators for overachievement!
Tremendous income potential. Excellent benefits.
What it takes to succeeds in this role:
- Refuse to lose attitude and work style
- Background in healthcare/solutions (preferably radiology) sales
- Understanding of radiology/clinical workflow
- Disciplined in forecast, funnel and time management
- Ability to manage customers and identify new ones
This individual will be responsible for Brainreader Sales with a focus on Brain Volumetrics for the radiology marketplace.
- Must have 2 + years of successful sales experience with Medical Imaging, Healthcare IT solutions or Medical device.
- Ability to present product offering, workflow and pricing structure.
- Executive level contacts and selling skills, preferably in the medical imaging space.
- Proven ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals. Demonstrate measurable year over year success in selling and account management.
- Proven track record at managing/cultivating existing accounts while prospecting and identifying new customers (cold calling).
- Ability to work with customers directly and through indirect channels to exceed goals.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of customers and distribution channel partners.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independent of supervision.
- Self-starter, outgoing, upbeat and looking for a career, not a job.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or, the equivalent related work experience.
- Neurology background and/or MR Technologist a plus.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Brainreader, founded in 2011, develops advanced healthcare-grade AI based medical device software. The Neuroreader® technology analyzes medical resonance imaging to provide one of the most comprehensive solutions for flagging acute abnormalities across the brain, helping clinicians prioritize life threatening cases and expedite patient care.
Brainreader is committed to empowering clinicians to make a genuine difference in their patients’ lives by providing them with the best possible tools to guide clinical decision-making.