Account Executive (WI)
Full-time employment – Location: Remote
Brainreader is one of the most exciting MedTech companies thanks to the Neuroreader® software, an assessment tool for healthcare professionals. Neuroreader® helps improve the lives of patients with brain disorders by assisting the medical staff in discovering otherwise overlooked diseases and ensuring patients quick and correct medical treatment. Through its work, Brainreader aims to provide quantifiable and accurate insight into the brain. Read more about Brainreader.
The Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Build relationships with customers
- Maintain the CRM (Odoo) with daily tasks, scheduled activities, and logged notes
- Handle sales process from initial lead to closing a deal
- Qualify leads and develop customized pricing quotes
- Negotiate contracts with customers
- Marketing material review and editing
- Follow-up with current customers regarding issues and/or to maintain relationships
- Assist with company projects as assigned
- Virtual and in-person meetings (travel when appropriate)
- Assist with trade show planning and attendance
- Follow-up with customers regarding outstanding invoices/payments
Pls use AE-WI as reference in your resume.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.